Our Environmental Policy
Lynx Networks supports all current Environmental Legislation, including Section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and the Environmental Protection (Duty of Care) Regulations 1991, as amended. In addition, wherever it is economically possible and in the environmental interest, we will recycle any packaging and other materials.
Our environmental controls and initiatives include the following:
- We maintain a fleet of modern, fuel efficient vehicles to minimise the impact on the environment.
- We provide appropriate training and staff awareness on the efficient use of water and energy, including heating, lighting and vehicle fuel efficiency.
- Where possible, energy usage is monitored and controlled
- A Director has responsibility for the Environmental Policy and this Policy will be reviewed annually by a Lynx Networks internal auditor.
- Staff are consulted on an annual basis to enable them to contribute ideas as to how energy can be saved.
- Waste paper, plastics, cardboard and metals from Lynx Networks offices are collected for recycling.
Date of last review: 25th October 2015