ISO 9001 - Quality
Our ISO9001 accreditation proves to our customers that quality is at the core of everything we do. Unlike companies without ISO9001, an external assessor from NQA spends two days with us every year to thoroughly check our quality system and to make sure that our internal quality audits are carried our vigorously. To comply with ISO9001 our quality system must include:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes
- monitoring processes to ensure the processes are effective
- adequate records
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness
- facilitating continual improvement
The scope of our ISO9001 is for the supply, assembly and installation of IT and telecommunications cabling, together with post installation and maintenance services.
A copy of our quality manual is available in request.