IT Support in Milton Keynes
Here are seven good reasons why you should choose Lynx Networks for your IT support in Milton Keynes:
1 - Our expertise extends fully into the infrastructure layers. We will make sure every part of your network is operating at its optimal level. This is supported by our accreditations, which include HP Gold Preferred Partner, Cisco Premier Partner and ISO9001.
2- Being based on Mount Farm, Milton Keynes we can respond rapidly to fault that can't be fixed remotely and be on site quickly to get your IT fully operational.
3. Our helpdesk is open from 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays, giving you 10.5 hours support a day.
4. We have an excellent track record and have been supporting IT in Milton Keynes for over 25 years.
5. We also support Apple Macs, including Apple servers
6. We offer four levels of IT support service or it can be tailored to meet your requirements and budget. You can pay just a retainer to give you telephone support but guarantee a fast response for remote access login and site visits. Alternatively you can pay a one-off fee that gives you a complete managed service that includes network monitoring to foresee and forestall potential problems.
7. Lynx Networks operates an ISO9001 quality system.
With Lynx, there’s a package just for you, and your budget
- Service level agreementPeace of mind with guaranteed service levels.
- Helpdesk 8am to 6.30pm Cover from start-up to log-off.
- Unlimited telephone support No hidden costs for telephone support.
- (Online) Helpdesk portal On-line portal to keep track of your helpdesk calls or raise a new call directly onto the system.
- Helpdesk remote support An engineer can take over your machine remotely to resolve the issue.
- Proactive system monitoring Using our online monitoring, our helpdesk can keep an eye on your systems while you concentrate on your work.
- On-site support Should the need arise, an engineer will be despatched to resolve the issue.
- Scheduled site visits Arrange for an engineer to visit site on a regular basis.
- OS updates management Ensuring Microsoft updates are kept up-to-date.
- Anti-virus management Ensuring anti-virus is deployed to all workstations and is up to date.
- Web filtering and protection Giving you control over the company's web browsing and protecting your users.
- Email filtering and protection Protect the business against email-borne viruses and spam email.
- Remote backup Cloud-based backup solution providing secure data backups.
- Strategic IT consultations Take advantage of our years of experience in the industry to help guide your business strategy.
Get in touch for a quotation, some advice or just an introductory chat. Call us now on 01908 633833 or use this form. We promise not to share your data.