IT Support Service Options
The level of support available from Lynx Networks can be tailored to meet your needs and budget, as shown in our IT support packages shown below:
- Service level agreementPeace of mind with guaranteed service levels.
- Helpdesk 8am to 6.30pm Cover from start-up to log-off.
- Unlimited telephone support No hidden costs for telephone support.
- (Online) Helpdesk portal On-line portal to keep track of your helpdesk calls or raise a new call directly onto the system.
- Helpdesk remote support An engineer can take over your machine remotely to resolve the issue.
- Proactive system monitoring Using our online monitoring, our helpdesk can keep an eye on your systems while you concentrate on your work.
- On-site support Should the need arise, an engineer will be despatched to resolve the issue.
- Scheduled site visits Arrange for an engineer to visit site on a regular basis.
- OS updates management Ensuring Microsoft updates are kept up-to-date.
- Anti-virus management Ensuring anti-virus is deployed to all workstations and is up to date.
- Web filtering and protection Giving you control over the company's web browsing and protecting your users.
- Email filtering and protection Protect the business against email-borne viruses and spam email.
- Remote backup Cloud-based backup solution providing secure data backups.
- Strategic IT consultations Take advantage of our years of experience in the industry to help guide your business strategy.
"Limited" means that some onsite support hours will be included, but to keep costs down the amount of onsite time will be agreed in advance and included in the contract.
Please call us now on 01908 633833 or use the form below so we can quote you for the most suitable IT support package.
Get the cover you need without paying too much. Our quotations are based the level of service you require and the number of servers and users you have.