You’re invited to our Cyber Security Breakfast
Are you fully prepared for inevitable ransomware attacks?
Many businesses who thought they were safe have been destroyed or badly damaged by cyber-attacks.
The aim of our breakfast update is to guide you to a place where your organization is at much lower risk from such attacks. You should leave with the basis of a strategy to get there.
Mark Bird and Steve Lucas each have over 35 years’ experience in the computer industry, cyber-security and compliance, and have helped hundreds of companies to improve their IT security.
When? Morning of Tuesday 28th November 2023
Where? At Aiimi, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
Parking. Free 3-hour parking at Morrisons
7:45am to 8:00am Welcome & refreshment
8:00am Buffet breakfast (Vegetarian and vegan options available)
8:15am Introductions and Presentations from Mark Bird (Lynx Networks) and Steve Lucas (Eurotek Networking Solutions)
- The current attack threat, with real-world examples
- Best practices to protect your crown jewels
- It’s not just the responsibility of the IT Team
- Would the Cyber Essentials or ISO 27001 frameworks suit you needs?
- Questions to an expert panel